Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Poem About Estranged Daughter What Do You Think About This Gay And Lesbian Poem? ;_)?

What do you think about this gay and lesbian poem? ;_)? - poem about estranged daughter

Various


I see how they look.
I see through you.
I know how you hate me
break because the "rules".

I give the man
While you slept with women.

I see how they tease me.
I see you laugh.
I know how you hate me
Because I'm gay.

They hate me because I do not like me now.
They hate me because I am different.

I can be different, but I love differently.
I have a shoe at a time, just like you.

I see how they look.
I see through you.
I see how you love me
God, how is it that not to be like you?

------------------------------------- ...



Closet

Masks, we weave
Not build walls of society have a
Created worlds that we
Can you go, but he wanted?

A life is doomed to failure
Forced to the
Tucked away and
Society, by far
Can not find what you are

Cosmopolitan
The future can never
As the sea rises Worlds
The hatred of the community appears

Everyone should be free
Why,
Oh, why not me?

3 comments:

  1. This work shows a series of questions which the writer tries to solve too. The literary standard of this part is normal. Describing feelings, show that the author will need some advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you talent.i I'm gay and I loved.

    ReplyDelete