Thursday, February 18, 2010

Homemade Tape Hair Extensions Help With Making Hair Clips?

Help with making hair clips? - homemade tape hair extensions

I always bow to the school, my original in such (since we have uniforms) and now an entire group of people with them, and that is original. I thought if I had my own hair clips nobody can see what I'm doing. Has anyone a way to hair clips to make boats out of everyday objects. He pens, ribbons, bows, I add that, of course, glue and tape. so plz help

2 comments:

  1. I make my own (but have not found the clips to put on) in tissues and scrap, sew, or a piece of cloth.

    Step 1: Cut the fabric into the desired width of the bow than 6 cm or less.
    Step 2: Fold the fabric in the middle and tuck, where both ends to
    Step 3: Sewing the collar until you can not see or number
    Step 4: East Prize fabric so it looks like a rainbow
    Step 5: Take a strip of the same material about 2 inches wide and 3 inches long and rap on the role that he lobbied for the bow
    Step 6: Tape, glue or sew ribbon bow

    Now it's arcade stick a clip on the back is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. receive pins and hair clips, then hotglue Accessories

    ReplyDelete