Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kidneys Heart Palpitations Heart Palpitations And Very Worried?

Heart palpitations and very worried? - kidneys heart palpitations

In the last two weeks, I had heart palpitations. Throughout my life I have in and out of them, but not so new. Yesterday morning, before he entered the emergency room, my heart was only 13 times in the space of 2 hours. Of course, this is not normal. She asked many questions of DR I asked if he on cocaine or speed. Wow, I've never touched a drug in my daily life. I had an EKG. Of course, my heart skip a bit during the ECG-7 seconds. The doctor said everything was normal, but prescribed me a drug to reduce the heart rate and my blood pressure. He said he would help the palpitations. I did not take this medicine, since I too am afraid to use them. Today I had about 4 in the last 12 hours. It's a big relief for me. I'm going tomorrow for blood tests for my thyroid, liver and kidneys. My mother has problems with the family Hhyroids and I suppose it could be, dass I felt very tired. Even for 8 hours sleep. I had no energy to do much. I am a smoker, I know I should quit. Caffiene I took off my diet. "I have never drank water before that happens. I was a caffiene freak. They had the morning coffee and Coca-Cola all day. I am 25 years old and I am afraid that there might be something more serious. I also have a son, aged 9 months to childhood diseases. Two teeth of the two. I was stressed out lately on the bills and what not. (Does this sound familiar?) I'm curious to know what the co -ULD cause palpitations when my body back to normal? Dehydration? Stress? Lack of sleep? Caffiene? Sexually transmitted diseases? Smoking? I've seen me smoking in the middle to see if it helps. Any response would be very grateful. I was 100% in my whole life without health problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment