Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bamboo Privacy Screen/ Fencing What Is A Good Tree/shrub I Can Plant In Zone 7 That Grows Fast And Provides A Privacy Screen?

What is a good tree/shrub I can plant in zone 7 that grows fast and provides a privacy screen? - bamboo privacy screen/ fencing

Ok, I have a place in my yard, 40 'is long and 5 meters wide. On one side of the pit is the wall between me and my neighbors. On the other side of the bed a sidewalk about 3 meters wide. Constructed over the sidewalk, a swimming pool. Last year, we cut 3 Bradford pear tree just looked terrible. They were very thin and unattractive in the eyes.

My problem is I try to what plant, so that it understand a visual protection between me and the 2-storey for my neighbors. I bent the Lombardy poplar, but after talking with a kindergarten told me they do not grow well here in Memphis. Nellie Stevens also suggested that you grow only about 15 meters, Greenleaf and Savannah Holly. Hellos 1 Choice fell on the Savannah Holly. This tree has berries no problems with the pool?

I urgently need advice on which plants are growing fast, a screen and get as high as possible! Please help!

BTW, I closed the bamboo because it is too intrusive and not the look I'm looking for.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like he wants, and evergreen shrubs, but others work too. Many lilacs out of this working group will also work Viburnum. Korean Spice Viburnum, Arrowwood Viburnum, Viburnum Willowwood also work well. Taxus x intermedia 'Hicksii' is an evergreen holly OTHE that also work. For small trees that fails, try Trident maple, Amur maple, Korean maple and buckthorn fern leaves.

    ReplyDelete