Sunday, January 17, 2010

Seborrheic Dermatitis. More Condition_symptoms How Long Will It Take Till My Seborrheic Dermatitis To Go Away?

How long will it take till my seborrheic dermatitis to go away? - seborrheic dermatitis. more condition_symptoms

I went to my dermatologist last few weeks and told me that I had Seborrheic dermatitis around the nose and was told that the use of hydrocortisone 1% and the ....... for a week and hardly any difference How long does it take to disappear entirely? It is very disappointing to put in cream and pink, and nothing has changed .... Opinion has not worsened, but has not improved. What is the timetable looks like when it comes to that?

2 comments:

  1. Because everyone is different. Steroids not at all my work, DD. I have anti-eczema herbal remedies in serenaskin.com that works for me very well. Cream and spray cleaning of the skin and has now taken to Eczema Extract to prevent future outbreaks. I am satisfied with the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because everyone is different. Steroids not at all my work, DD. I have anti-eczema herbal remedies in serenaskin.com that works for me very well. Cream and spray cleaning of the skin and has now taken to Eczema Extract to prevent future outbreaks. I am satisfied with the outcome.

    ReplyDelete