Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fatigue With Ovarian Cyst Ovarian Cyst Symptoms?

Ovarian cyst symptoms? - fatigue with ovarian cyst

I am treated by a large ovarian cysts with oral contraceptives.
Even though I know that the worst symptoms of a cyst severe pain,
not yet experienced. I wonder if anyone experiencing constant fatigue faith, either the cyst or Femcon (birth control) pill. I call my doctor tomorrow, but I'm curious to see what has suffered another woman, and I've never slept much in my life. Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Does your DR say why do you have? This means do not go through the complete elimination of the month - more likely that your body is estrogen dominant and the pills will not be worse, are bad for a woman, but all are suitable, I have cysts and my DR said, that he needed to my body's hormones back in check - I use progesterone cream - it may take several months to adjust to a year in the phase of the ovary to release the blocks and your "Oh, more or less hangs and infected - leading to a cyst and, yes, hurt me to wait until the outbreak is funny, temp went to 103.5 and down several times a day she said the urgency went and got it looked like a burst cyst - mine are not cancer, then my ovaries - I realized, if I cut back on my sugar consumption (not regular use of sugar and I use Stevia), which helped me achieve primarily organic (pesticides found in food and can not) an increase in estrogen also contributed - Research estrogen dominance - plastic chemicals can also cause the hormones in meat and dairyThis disorder is not organic to the public and welcome to the world ---- --- I hope that shit seriously in this regard, since only get worse if the pill on don'ty - - --- Please Gift ! peolpe endrometrious some you will say that it (i may have mis-spelled) I have my ovaries, but not my uterus and I have not endrometrious, but it is caused by estrogen dominance also ---- --

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to. and he tired. I had removed myself. I do not think doing the pill. It's called indemetrious

    ReplyDelete