Thursday, January 14, 2010

Response Card Food Allergies Is It Tacky To Write In The Number Of People Allowed To Attend On The Response Card?

Is it tacky to write in the number of people allowed to attend on the response card? - response card food allergies

My friend has a big family and I have many friends of the family with children. In response cards were meant to have
"By participating __ __, printed, and then enter the number of people who we invite, inviting, especially in the second room.

For example: "___ goes from 3"

I can imagine that this would prevent people from behind and put someone who is not on the guest list, which is important because the church that we use is small and we have to pay for food per person.

It would be tasteless to do such a thing?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it would be in bad taste. What you need to do is write the names of the people in the inner envelope - only those invited. He invites me, with my ex and my name go on them, and I knew that meant that our children were not invited. I think it is the polite way to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete