Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vigina Phone Laparoscopy Recovery

Laparoscopy Recovery - vigina phone

I had laparoscopic surgery on Tuesday and in pain when I sit, stand and lay down.

You are in my abdomn fluid cushions the organs, but I think I must take it because my stomach was pumped.

Last night I started bleeding (Venn)

I had some scars from my tubes and my ovaries and intestines removed.

How long does it take to recover, because I feel terrible. I called my adviser, but he is now on vacation, but his secretary call me later.

I just wanted personal experiences, please.


Thank you very much

2 comments:

  1. If you have an operation on Tuesday, recovering at least 10 days. If this kind of operation it is filled with air to increase everything so you see everything that moves and other facilities that the process correctly. I know I've been there. Just be sure to keep drinking a lot too. Even taking Tylenol help with pain. One thing is that I know that sounds serious, but I'm not rude. I hope that you will have gas. That is all that used to air and should be released so that everything is there. We also want to make sure that your bowels are well. If this is not out of gas and not go to the toilet properly, then you need to be seen. Even if youBleeding a lot, then you should contact a physician. It will be a river of blood. I hope I've helped. Hang in there is hard, I know, I think that put a pillow on his stomach and held him there to help relieve pain. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have at least a couple of weeks to feel better. and feel at least a month to normal (as for me) you feel bloated because the air inside you get them in broad daylight to open. They work quietly. it will soon be over. If you feel really bad if you need to call the Dominican Republic. even if he is on vacation, there must be someone to help you. try to relax a little and do nothing to the effort. best wishes

    ReplyDelete