Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cell Phone Credit Card Machine I Desperately Need Help With My Phone Line?

I desperately need help with my phone line? - cell phone credit card machine

I have a gift shop and retail trade, died yesterday my phone. I have the phone company and everything that I said that before 6.00 must be solved on the 24th December. Help! Maybe call someone to give me something I can do to solve this problem today, since I have no camera phone or credit card. It started with static and then just died yesterday morning. It is still observed, but the line is dead. You hear nothing. The strange thing is that I have my mobile phone number and sometimes through the rings, but when the truck he was dead. So I have no dial tone at all. I tried to pull out all the phones, and separately, each test, but no luck. I even tried to call home if they are all fried. Other times I call, I get an error message from AT & T say they have trouble installing try again later. All the advice that I can have my phone for business 24th December. HPON I called the company twice, and only the same answer

No comments:

Post a Comment