Monday, November 9, 2009

Myoma More Condition_symptoms Is Absence Of Menstrual Period For Two Months Also A Sign Of Myoma?

Is absence of menstrual period for two months also a sign of myoma? - myoma more condition_symptoms

I am 25 years ... By 2004 I had an abortion drug that caused scytotec gone .. irregular.but my menstruation, most recently in 2007, then had an ultrasound is the result of my ok.according I obygynee a normal and clean, from February until now, had no stomach uterus.now period. My menstrual growing and sometimes when I get up I have this sudden pain in the side of my vagina or on the side of my hips.it feel as if something is cheating and will be released. .

1 comment:

  1. You should consult your gynecologist. Can a pregnancy test at home if there is a possibility.

    http://www.uterine-fibroids.org/uterine- ...

    Signs and symptoms occur at the bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete